Pages

August 01, 2011

One Trade I have On My Mind—EURJPY

oh, have not been trading eurjpy for a while............ since i got in trouble while that memorable Japanese intervention :))) but this time let them intervene! this is the channel on DAILIES! not sure what could be the target... but i would like to join in bull.... I've made a mistake as i should have try to catch it at 109.000 which is good psychological level but I was not near my charts... anyways... if there is this kind of convergence on dailies we can always join in, if we are successful to determine the low for a day during the next few consecutive days..

EURJPY Daily

2 comments:

  1. Nice one my R-Huston. I did not notice this one but will look at it closely from now :o)

    Your D-Huston

    ReplyDelete
  2. in fact i am closely following it on hourlies now... i do have a feeling that this thing will shoot up.... i wish to join in case ;)

    ReplyDelete