My wounding position with GBP is still open :( (hedged in fact!). I have shorted it few days ago and it did not work my direction.. the worse is the fact that I was not next to my charts to close it in time and the SL was not there :( (severe violation of all the rules).. Looking at H4 now and the price behavior makes me think that GBP might be ripped for the "short" now... but this time around I am going to stick to the rules and will wait for the 3wma cross of the critical levels... which are currently as they are shown with the red dashed line on the chart below.. (they may change few times though before the real breakout up/down will take place)..
On the cautious side, the Speculative Sentiment Index (SSI) indicator for the last couple of days signals still more GBPUSD gains (yes, my D-Huston, I looked at SSI thanks to your advice!)..

well it has reached the way beyond the 1st target :( only i was not in it already..... :(((
ReplyDelete