![]() |
| EURUSD D1 |
Pages
September 15, 2011
EURUSD Sad News
to me the notion that Greece will remain in EU "no matter what" sounds as a sad news :(... therefore my view on EURUSD remains bearish.. looking at today's range projections and Fibonacci levels I would be seeking to short EUR around 14020 area. My bearish outlook might change only if wma(2) crosses previous day high.... (which i expect to fade rather than cross)... most likely will not do trades today—i want to see where it goes today.. i do not want to sell yet, and more so i do not want to long it.. so wait and see strategy for today..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am a bit late to comment on this post, just found your blog. Did you manage to go short then?
ReplyDeleteAi, sorry for delaied reply, i was traveling and thus had to left my FXing for a while. I honestly do not remember but most likely not as it has crossed the critical level upward which was LONG signal... well you see where eur right now :S
ReplyDelete