Pages

September 04, 2011

GBPUSD 5th - 9th of August, 2011 Trading Week

So far GBPUSD is following the scenario described in the previous post. According to the way oscillator and RSI look It seems to me that the following week might be a consolidating... not real pick up. I am looking to short GBPUSD if it comes to 1.6430 level as I still hope GBPUSD would fulfill the scenario till the end ;).
GBPUSD D1
Meanwhile, I am contemplating another sizable opportunity with GBPNZD which seems to be ready to break upward from that consolidating area. For GBPNZD I see this coming week as bullish and would be looking to buy it on Monday whenever lowest it comes (if it comes).. perhaps at the PP.

GBPNZD

3 comments:

  1. Be carefull on the GBP my R-Huston, we have the BOE rate this week and the UK gossips are talking about QE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes D-Huston QE is my concen too! I agree

    ReplyDelete
  3. also weeklies on GBP to me look dangerously bearish...

    ReplyDelete